WANTED: Wingshooting In South Africa April 2018

Brackolino

Reaction score
Hunted
zimbabwe, namibia, south africa, hungary, poland, romania, england
Hi, I´m looking for a good bird hunt (pigeons, geese, ducks, etc) in south africa for 5 hunters.
3-4 days bird hunting and 1-2 days plainsgame (warthog, Impala).
I hope anybody knows some good areas!

billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Hi, I´m looking for a good bird hunt (pigeons, geese, ducks, etc) in south africa for 5 hunters.
3-4 days bird hunting and 1-2 days plainsgame (warthog, Impala).
I hope anybody knows some good areas!

I will get you some info and pricing together for you. Will send you a Pm on here over the weekend.

Bos en Dal Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
bosendal.co.za
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
P.M Sent, please note you will have to look at dates after 1st of May as the water fowl and game birds season only open by the 1sr of may till end August.

My best

glblanchard

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI LIFE MEMBER NO CHAPTER
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Try Todd Lutman, Safari Bound Southern Africa, www. safaribound.co.za. A good guy who really works at bird hunting

siml

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
I have just returned from Mozambique, my South African company specializes in wingshooting. High volume rock pigeon and being in the agriculture corn belt, great for duck and geese. Two and a half hours south of Johannesburg.

Bivy

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, WSF, Pope and Young, Boone and Crockett, Full Curl Society, RMEF
Hunted
U.S.A. (Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska); Namibia, RSA, Mozambique
Hey Brackolino!

My friend and I hunted with Cabassa Safaris this past April/May completing a wingshooting/big game safari. I have attached the link to my report, which does highlight the wingshooting. I can't recommend them enough. Without question, it was the most phenomenal bird hunting of my life!

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...h-cabassa-safaris-may-2017.39008/#post-366294

Send me a PM if you desire further details. Hardus has sent me pricing information that I can disseminate, and I can get you has contact information as well.

Cheers!
Derrick

nejatuner

AH member
Reaction score
Dear Derrick,

Would you please send me the contact details of the Cabassa Safaris or of the one you were in contact with??

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

gstark

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Good day,
I can offer you unlimited high volume dove and pigeon shooting over planted crops in the fields.
The hunt is In the Kimberly area of South Africa, season is May through July.
Minimum of five hunters for 5 days, $500 per hunter per day.
12ga shotgun shells per 250 rounds $100 USD.
Please contact me for further information.
Regards,
Gordon Stark
Nhoro Safaris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelliBren

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.