Short Notice Cancelled Elephant Hunt In Prime Time 2018

Just read this too late.

Sorry guys, I’m the one read it at first....:)
Yes Wayne is a great PH. I’m glad to get the possibility to hunt with him a second time.

Congratulations!
Please keep us posted.

//Gus

Congrats! I saw it available early yesterday and knew the hunt would not last long!

Excellent choice.

Sorry guys, I’m the one read it at first....:)
Yes Wayne is a great PH. I’m glad to get the possibility to hunt with him a second time.
Congrats! I am happy for you and Wayne both. (y) Hope to see plenty of pics in your hunt report ;)

Someone has booked this hunt and will be arriving on the 6th April..

Many thanks

Wayne
Pity I'm sitting in Brazil, Wayne.. could have snapped this up and then we BOTH would have been happier..:)

IMG_8734.JPG

Took this bull in the 1st morning before midday after some very intense tracking and stalking in super thick bush , Elephants were all around us at times , cows with calves ... too exciting a few times .. very much an adrenaline rush ..

Congratulations on the impressive bull! Would love to see more pictures if any! Living the dream!

great bull and what a beautiful double. im not sure which one im more jealous of, the hunt or the rifle

Congrats sir!

Congrats!!! I wish the Concession that was to be hunted would have been posted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross