Hello Capebuffalo,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I have good friends near Gravelotte names of; Hannes Swanepoel, John Luyet and Roelof Neiman.
All tip top chaps.

Anyway, glad you joined.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Thanks, Paul!

Hi,
What an excellent forum for like-minded people!
I am new here and am from Alberta, Canada, however, I grew up in the Limpopo province of South Africa on a ranch next to the Kruger National Park. I hope to learn from all the great hunters on this forum and to meet more people with the same interests.
Take care
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH
Thank you! Wow, seems you have been everywhere on hunting expeditions! It surely would be nice to sit around a campfire to listen to all your stories!
Take care

Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH, there are a few of us Albertans on here.

Thanks, Phil! Yes, the Gravelotte area actually, a little northwest of Hoedspruit.
Welcome!
My boy and I spent a day on a smallish property near there a few years ago to get a nice gemsbuck for him.

Capebuffalo, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like we can learn from you. The closest I have been to Kruger was Alldays. A long walk away! LOL!

Welcome!
My boy and I spent a day on a smallish property near there a few years ago to get a nice gemsbuck for him.
Thank you, Sestoppelman! What a small world! Yeh, gemsbok is not indigenous to that area...but some ranchers brought them in later years...When I grew up you could only find them in the Northern Cape (Kalahari) and Southwest Africa (Namibia), but the game/hunting industry changed many things....for the good.
Take care
Michael

Capebuffalo, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like we can learn from you. The closest I have been to Kruger was Alldays. A long walk away! LOL!
Thank you, Ridgewalker! In later years we had a ranch hour and a half southeast of Alldays. I know many people in the Alldays area and spent some time in that area during my time in the military back in the 1980s... Great to hear from you.
Take care

Welcome to AH, there are a few of us Albertans on here.
Thank you cls! Good to hear! Is there any hunting organization or association here in AB?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyH

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.