Introduction to AH

Billy Belflower

Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Hunted
North America
Hey everyone, my name is Billy Belflower. I work as an apprentice PH for @gizmo on the Rockin G Ranch. My specialty is in our upland bird hunts. I am excited to be here and look forward to meeting everyone and seeing their content! I have not yet been to Africa, but it is definitely on my bucket list. The animals I want most are a Nyala, Kudu, and Bushbock.

Welcome aboard!

Warmest Welcome, Billy. What’s your favorite shotgun and favorite brand of shells ?

Howdy & Welcome

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Billy!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Enjoy learning the trade there working for Erik!!

Hey everyone, my name is Billy Belflower. I work as an apprentice PH for @gizmo on the Rockin G Ranch. My specialty is in our upland bird hunts. I am excited to be here and look forward to meeting everyone and seeing their content! I have not yet been to Africa, but it is definitely on my bucket list. The animals I want most are a Nyala, Kudu, and Bushbock.
Welcome to AH!!
Best, as always,
Jaco

Welcome aboard. Those spiral horns are some of my favorites as well and there are quite a few great deals posted on this site for those very species. Keep an eye out and you might find yourself in Africa hunting sooner than you thought.

Giday Billy and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome Billy, keep your dream alive, Africa will be waiting.

:S Welcome:

Hi Billy and welcome to AH, once Africa is in your blood it stays........

Welcome welcome welcome
Just add an eland to your list and its the spiral slam

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaColl

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!