Hello from the uk

kev110

Reaction score
Member of
stalking directory .co.uk
Hunted
uk
HI i joined this group through another forum to try and get a heads up on a dream to come out too SA next year for some hunting will be a steep learning curve . ive been stalking in the uk for 4 yrs. hopefully i can pick up alot of knowledge and a good place to get started for my first hunt from this site . thanks kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Kev!

Giday Kev and welcome to the A H forums. The very best place to get the knowledge and plenty of experience all on these pages.

Welcome will send you a pm

HI i joined this group through another forum to try and get a heads up on a dream to come out too SA next year for some hunting will be a steep learning curve . ive been stalking in the uk for 4 yrs. hopefully i can pick up alot of knowledge and a good place to get started for my first hunt from this site . thanks kev
Welcome to AH @kev110 a wealth of knowledge on this site and several great Outfitters.
Feel free to give me a shout, we operate a big 5 dangerous 7 reserve about 3 hours and 15 minutes from OR Tambo in Limpopo.
Would relish the opportunity to assist.
My very best always.
Jaco

Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledge here.

Hi Kev
Please feel free to email me for some details on our operation
Info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

Welcome,

If you are interested in Namibia please let me know and I can send you some information.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to you! You are in THE right place for any information on Africa!

Welcome, glad to have you here!! Anything in particular you wish to hunt in Africa?

Hi Kev, quite a few UK members here (myself included). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about SA (I am a South African). Lots of knowledge on these forums. Good luck with your planning.

Welcome welcome welcome

:S Welcome:

You are unlikely to meet a more friendly, polite, knowledgeable and professional bunch.

there is no one here I’d not love to share a camp fire with

other than perhaps bwana ….

(sorry- in joke from a previous thread)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieterFerg

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.