Another Lurker Joining Officially

twende-kiboko

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe
Hello All! I found this site last year as I was preparing for my first safari. Have loved seeing everyone’s adventures and learning from them. Excited to post a little and see if I have anything to add. Mostly excited to keep learning more from all of you!

I have been to Africa twice now. Nothing currently planned for the future but hoping to get back before too long.
IMG_0521.jpeg

:S Welcome:

Welcome to the forum. Would love to hear about that sable hunt and any other animals that you were able to take. I need stories to tide me over until I can get back.

Welcome to AH! A hunt report from you RSA and Zimbabwe trips I think is in order.

Welcome to AH twende-kiboko! Nice to have you on the posting side and a beautiful Sable you share here.

Welcome- Kiboko! There’s a Swahili word that I haven’t heard for a while!

Hello and welcome!

Greetings twende-kiboko,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome from Indianapolis, Indiana - the racing capital of the entire world!

Heartiest welcome and fabulous sable. They make for fantastic eating.
IMG_2692.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg

Welcome to AH! A hunt report from you RSA and Zimbabwe trips I think is in order.
I think I’ll start a report from each of those hunts as I find some time. I’m a little bit private in that I probably won’t share names, exact dates, or faces in pictures. Is that style still accepted here?

Hello All! I found this site last year as I was preparing for my first safari. Have loved seeing everyone’s adventures and learning from them. Excited to post a little and see if I have anything to add. Mostly excited to keep learning more from all of you!

I have been to Africa twice now. Nothing currently planned for the future but hoping to get back before too long. View attachment 551034
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.