Zeiss Diavari C 3-9x36

MShort

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Messages
110
Reaction score
110
Location
WA state
For sale

Excellent condition Zeiss Diavari C 3-9x36 SFP Plex

West German-made made which is known to have some of the best glass quality Zeiss has ever produced ( leaded glass?)

It had a few nicks and dings from use but I would say it’s 90% + condition,

I will get some pictures up when I get home this evening.

$600 shipped for scope
$700 shipped for scope and ARC m10 1” low rings.

IMG_4215.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It has some ring marks in the finish from my old Warne split rings but tube is not dented or pinched. Glass is clear and scratch free.

Just a nice vintage Zeiss.

The rings are American Rifle Company 1” 20mm (.79”) tall. I don’t recall ever mounting a scope in them and they look brand new.
IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4216.jpeg
 
I also have sets of 1” leupold qrw rings in both silver or black, one set can go with the scope if buyer prefers them.
 
What height are the black rings? And what price are you looking for? Also, what’s their condition? Are you willing to sell them separately?
 
They are lows and new in package. I got them to put this scope on my 375 h&h but decided not to mess with it
 
Oh well, I was hoping to make it to the first of the month to purchase it- but I'm sure the purchaser will be pleased with it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top