Who Are The Best Running Shots With A Rifle?

Yes, but this did not discontinue common usage of the nobility prefix "von" [occasionally "zu"] denoting nobility in the family lineage at some point in time. Look at a historic atlas of Germany before unification was achieved under Bismark. The area we now know as Germany was as late as the end of the 19th century comprised of dozens of separate countries (e.g. Prussia, Saxony, Palatinate, Saxe-Coberg, Bavaria, Hanover, Westphalia, etc). Each had its share of noble families using the von prefix. And many families lost their official titles due to various reasons but continued to use the nobility prefix. It is estimated that at the time the Weimar Republic abolished nobility, as many as three hundred family names outside the official nobility were using "von." Perhaps this fella actually is from a family that was still officially of the nobility class when nobility was officially banned, and he uses the title "prince" to differentiate himself from the "pretender" families using von in their name then and now.
@Ontario Hunter — or this guy shoots “SO GOOD” that he DEMANDS people refer to him as a “Prince”…..AND THEY SHOULD !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swamptrudger

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,