What do you want Santa to bring?

Don’t be greedy, pick ONE! Choose wisely grasshopper.
I chose both and as Gordon Gekko would say....
34DFCF5B-C3AA-4CC9-9239-AD1C7413A402.jpeg

This knife, from Acacia Knives. My friend got one recently, it is very versatile for fish, birds and even some skinning. And shaves biltong paper thin.View attachment 377899
Shiny,
After spending a week on Kodiak soaked to the bone and cold as hell... I've requested some quality rain and cold weather gear from Santa... The cabelas branded stuff I took just didnt work as well as advertised..
But did you get the Bear? That might make the weather tolerable.
@sambarhunter
A 25 year old active lady friend would age you back to your present age pretty quickly and besides that do you really want more kids at your age.
Bob
That’s a no to more kids, at any age

@LeeM
To high in the matainance department for my liking and probably a greenies and lesbian to go with it with my luck
Bob
It’s OK, we don’t stone Lesbians in this country, I don’t say anything bad about lesbians, I too am attracted to women, especially the pretty ones.

Was told to be prepared to receive the vaccine as early as the 11th. So I will take either one of these, with or without mask accessory, would prefer hard horns over velvet, redhead or blond also work, it’s all about the shape and the inches and overall experience. If that’s asking too much I would be happy with a multi season black bear tag next year-thanks for the inspiration Brent!View attachment 377957
Dear Santa, can I get a subscription to Racks?
Please dismiss the mask, add some Blondes and just a little more cleavage, I will be good, I promise.
Maybe hurry up my .280ai build (The Permit is approved), some nice stuff for my Black Trackers kids, I have been good to me lately so my list is short.

You will really like this 22 if you get it. I have the right hand version.

Don't know if I will get for Christmas but as soon as I find one I will have it !

None to be found right now.

What I want a Santa to bring? This x-mass?
Hmmm... let me think....

A scope for my 375!!!

It’s OK, we don’t stone Lesbians in this country, I don’t say anything bad about lesbians, I too am attracted to women, especially the pretty ones.

Dear Santa, can I get a subscription to Racks?
Please dismiss the mask, add some Blondes and just a little more cleavage, I will be good, I promise.
Maybe hurry up my .280ai build (The Permit is approved), some nice stuff for my Black Trackers kids, I have been good to me lately so my list is short.
@CBH
Chris my missus reckons when I'm good I'm good but when I'm bad I'm better.
Bob

A German Drilling, 12ga/12ga/9.3x74R with removeable chokes and full length barrel inserts for 7x57R and 22 Hornet.
I almost bought one a few years ago that had all this but the 7x57r insert but I already have a different one so I passed. Really cool gun though

@GeoffB Please post a photo of the finished stock. That wood is outstanding! TIA

I just want Santa to put a couple good size whitetail does out there about 200 yards for me to put in the freezer.
Gotta love Santa. He put one out there last evening, not 200 but 50 yards. Easy shot, and she made it even easier. Ran out of the tangled mess of sticker bushes and downed trees in to a wide open grass field, dead. Smokeless muzzleloader with a 200 gr SST. Looking for a return visit this evening.
e-big-grin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,