Wanted Remington 700 BDL Irons

Slick3006

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Messages
78
Reaction score
100
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I know others have had a thread on this before, but does anyone know where I can find some irons for an old BDL 270?

I bought it from a guy and the gun is beat to hell, but it still shoots lights out. I’d like to shoot it with irons.

Thanks,
Steve
 
Forget standard sights fit custom ghost ring sight with a proper front sight. I hate the original adjustable rem sights....if you dont like the ghost ring sight(best iron sight available) fit a custom deep v 140 degree sight
 
I’m interested. My gun is a 70’s model BDL. Are the sights compatible with that model?
 
I have a couple sets that are slightly different. I will mail them to you for postage, probably $5. PM me your information and I will get them in tomorrow's mail. I believe all the hole patterns were the same. These will come to you with the screws.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,876
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top