WANTED: Management Hunting Namibia

Coues106

AH member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for an outfitter in Namibia offering management hunting options. Are there any I should reach out to? I would prefer camping out to any kind of fine amenities and free range to fenced options as I'm after an authentic experience on the more challenging and difficult side, but I'm open to any options available. Thank you!

You are going to find it difficult. The game population of Namibia took a severe beating because of the drought in 2019. I was out there hunting. We achieved what we set out to do and we’re left with a few days to fulfil.

The owner asked us to shoot on, selectively, IIIRC Red Hartebeest and warthog were top of the list as they don’t do well in arid conditions.
There’s been good rains the last couple of years but it will take a while for game numbers to recover to the extent that management hunting will be offered. You may find some but I imagine you will be paying close to trophy prices.

Pieter Delport with Eintracht Jagd Safaris

He has plenty of options for places to hunt, animals to take, and you will not break the bank by hunting with him. I talked to him the other day about doing a cull hunt. I hunted with him in '19 and had a great hunt, no complaints.

It doesn't cost you anything to call him, certainly worth your time if you do.

I'm currently looking for an outfitter in Namibia offering management hunting options. Are there any I should reach out to? I would prefer camping out to any kind of fine amenities and free range to fenced options as I'm after an authentic experience on the more challenging and difficult side, but I'm open to any options available. Thank you!

I've researched management hunts in other countries and your best buy is in South AFrica, likely almost half the cost.

Thank you all for the responses! I was out hunting for a while and have gotten back recently and loved looking at all the options I've got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross