Wanted Left hand Ruger Scout 308

John J

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
499
Reaction score
859
Media
63
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Well gentlemen, she likes her left handed 243 we picked up. So we are not going to rebarrel to 308 Win...yet. Anyone have one to sell? She has her heart set on one, even entertained buying a proper righty she is so enamored. Thanks, John
 
John. I have one. I wasn't really looking to sell it, I haven't even shot it yet, but I might part with it for the right price. I pulled the front sight off and the rear picatinny to mount a regular scope on it. It may take me a bit to find those but they are in my shop somewhere.
 
Found one in Alabama! Thanks all
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,831
Members
169,183
Latest member
MarianoMer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top