UTG QR Scope rings - 10/10

Slugs Away

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
145
Reaction score
54
Location
In my tent, BC Canada
Not becuase they are very inexpensive but because they work. The rings secure the scope to the picatinny rail with confidence, the quick release works as it should, and the scope always holds zero.

I use them on my 30-06 and on my shotgun with magnum slugs which can surpass a 458 win mag in felt recoil.

Just a heads up.

http://www.amazon.ca/UTG-Strength-Picatinny-6-Screw-Profile/dp/B004HIFS26
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,854
Members
169,037
Latest member
IsidraBenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top