Unusual kudu/Save Conservancy 2010

PlainJane

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
132
Location
Colorado
Media
42
Hunted
Zimbabwe
156409_485344994821730_1412911618_n (1)-002.jpg
 
I forgot to mention that this kudu was a female, well, actually, it didn't have any visible genitalia at all!!! My PH and the rest of the gang were quite puzzled by this.

Jane
 
It almost looks like some type of hybrid.
 
I know that sometimes the females do get the horns but as I said previously, this one had no particular genitalia. We saw this kudu from all different angles too. The PH and trackers were very curious about this animal, but as it turns out, poor thing ended-up as a nice lunch for a lion. :(

Jane
 
I know that sometimes the females do get the horns but as I said previously, this one had no particular genitalia. We saw this kudu from all different angles too. The PH and trackers were very curious about this animal, but as it turns out, poor thing ended-up as a nice lunch for a lion. :(

Jane
Just goes to show that the nail that sticks out gets hammered.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,391
Members
168,879
Latest member
ArnoldHoz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top