Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
British Association of Shooting and Conservation
Hunted
England, Scotland, Namibia and Finland
I have a Winchester M70 Extreme Weather with an MOA trigger. I'd like to replace this with a Timney (TT402-16). This unit is available with various pull weights; is it possible to adjust the weight from the specified setting or is it fixed? Thanks.

While I am not sure if exported versions of this product/model differ, the short answer is yes they are all adjustable. However, you can have them pre-set (but still adjustable) at a desired weight if you order one directly from Timney .

I have the same trigger (blued version....I believe yours is in nickel as designated by the -16 suffix) in a recent production Model 70 SuperGrade that came with a factory MOA trigger. I haven't tested the full range, but they can generally be adjusted anywhere from around 1.5 to 4 lbs. I set mine at about 2 1/4.

The recommended answer is call or email Timney.

Thank you, mine is pre-set at 3lb but I'll get it fitted by a local gunsmith and ask him to set it at around 2lb if possible.

I'd like to get one on my .375 M70 set at about 8oz with a serrated trigger. It would match my No. 1's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!