This thing is LIGHT!!

Wishfulthinker580

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
4,195
Reaction score
9,136
Media
12
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Namibia

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 8.17.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 8.17.22 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 8.17.23 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 8.17.23 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 8.17.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 8.17.24 AM.png
    749.5 KB · Views: 193
I had a Rick Steinhour built switch barrel that was 7 RUM, 300 RUM, 375 RUM. Weighted in at 5.4 lbs. He can build a light rifle I still have a 7 stw he built me.
 
My son is a lightweight fanatic.

I like to tell him he is a girly-boy, if he is too weak to carry a 10 pound rifle.
 
I had a Rick Steinhour built switch barrel that was 7 RUM, 300 RUM, 375 RUM. Weighted in at 5.4 lbs. He can build a light rifle I still have a 7 stw he built me.
I’ll bet them are a pleasure to shoot.
 
Nice rifle, but not my cup of tea. I suppose I'm lucky to not be into sheep hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,845
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top