Spain Shipping

Hunt27

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Messages
141
Reaction score
263
Media
18
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
1
Asia/M.East
1
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
United States, Canada, RSA, Czech Republic, Spain, Mexico, Kyrgyzstan, New Zealand
My finished half body Chamois mount is ready to ship and thought I would share the export fees with you guys. This hunt took place in oct 2024.
My thoughts are the export bill seems fair, besides the taxidermy charges i don't understand, i paid the taxidermist in full after the hunt, but i didn't think asking and questioning them would get me very far, pay and go on. The hunt was great, outfitter was very good, pics of the mount looks good. All said and done no complaints.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260116-162028-730.png
    Screenshot_20260116-162028-730.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 137
Thanks for sharing

How much was the taxidermy?
Who is doing the import at JFK?
 
Thanks for sharing

How much was the taxidermy?
Who is doing the import at JFK?
I don't remember the exact amount but it was under a thousand USD.
Cargo tours is doing the import. I highly recommend them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,395
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top