Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Matabeleland North - Hwange & Matabeleland South - Marula/Plumtree), Namibia, South Africa (Limpopo, Free State, North West, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Gauteng)
I travel a lot for work and frequent a lot of different gun stores. I know this is a little different than the normal classified ad but I thought I’d post up some common Safari Calibers/Rifles I come across for sale. If someone is interested feel free to PM me and I’ll let you know the store or keep an eye out. You probably won’t see me post many Pre-64’s since those have a tendency to get a ride home with me

Below is all from 1 store and a single collection. I forgot to grab pricing on the last couple. They also had numerous old mausers and several doubles

1) Ruger No 1 - .375 H&H - $2250
2) Ruger No 1 - .458 WM - $1995
3) Ruger No 1 - 300 H&H - $1996
4) Ruger No 1 - 416 Rigby - $1800
5) Ruger No 1 - 300 WM - $1799
6) Ruger RSM - 375 H&H - $2750.95
7) Dakota 76 - 7mm Rem Mag
6) M70 Pre-64 - 22 Hornet

If you ever happen to see a good condition .425 Westley Richards or .600 Nitro Express, please do let me know.

Among shotguns, I'd deeply appreciate it if you ever informed me upon coming across a Winchester Model 21 Heavy Duck in 12 gauge 3" Magnum.

If you ever happen to see a good condition .425 Westley Richards or .600 Nitro Express, please do let me know.

Among shotguns, I'd deeply appreciate it if you ever informed me upon coming across a Winchester Model 21 Heavy Duck in 12 gauge 3" Magnum.
Months ago I saw a 318 WR but it’s not there any more. There’s only a couple stores that I frequent where a gun like that might appear. I’ll keep an eye out though.

Have you looked on Champlin or Steve Barnett’s websites?

Saw the following last week that were begging for someone to take them on a trip to Africa

Ruger African in 375 Ruger (NIB) - $1300
Pre-64 Winchester M70 Super Grade in .243 - $3500 (I think they'd wiggle a bit). It looked in pretty good shape overall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayHumble

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.