Pool Que Rack

randallhebert

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
1,604
Media
54
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
12600.jpg

Pool que holder i made. Kudu horns, nyala hide, red stag hide on bottom and alligator hide with a tooth to open accessory box.
 
Ive got a closet full of hides.. I might have to look into making something like this for myself.. we've got a pool table upstairs thats honestly mostly for display.. we bought it thinking we'd play.. but rarely ever do.. it would be nice to add an accent piece though and get some use out of the mountain of hides we have though...

thanks for the idea!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,668
Members
170,091
Latest member
archauer
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top