NIB CZ 550 Magnum Action

Jefferry404

AH senior member
Reaction score
Bought these direct from CZUSA in 2021 before they stopped production. Setup for Rigby length cartridge.
Oiled and stored wrapped in brown paper. $1125.00 shipped ffl to ffl. Thanks
Steve
rigby action.jpg

Was a question regarding the mag. Box Looking thru my records CZ used 2 mag box: 375hh for everything and a 2nd box just for the 458 winmag.
3 followers: 375hh, 416 Rigby and 458 winmag and 2 extractors, 375 HH and 416 Rigby. Thanks

I have a custom 375 H&H Model 70. I am thinking about building a 404 Jeffery or a 450 Rigby.

I have a custom 375 H&H Model 70. I am thinking about building a 404 Jeffery or a 450 Rigby.
The 450 Rigby would be perfect. Tim, at Matrix Gunsmithing, has done quite a few rifles using the CZ action.
I should note, that other than the 458 winmag, all of the cz rifles used same magazine box from 375 HH to the 500 Jeffery and 505 Gibbs.

How much for the 416 Rigby action? Is it complete?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]