Meanwhile in Canada

sheephunterab

AH fanatic
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
814
Reaction score
996
Location
Alberta, Canada
Website
www.outdoorquesttv.com
Media
52
Hunting reports
Africa
5
Europe
2
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI, Wild Sheep Foundation, AFGA
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Argentina, Canada, USA, Russia
14519859_10155097803345400_6332539844901638003_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 14519859_10155097803345400_6332539844901638003_n.jpg
    14519859_10155097803345400_6332539844901638003_n.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 173
Needs to point the hood a little down hill and they would be set.
 
Needs to point the hood a little down hill and they would be set.

Looks like somewhere near Winnipeg... That truck is on a hill
 
hey it snowed 20cm in Sask yesterday
 
White stuff on the ground already!???
 
@BRICKBURN That means the geese are on their way to me!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,018
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top