Loading block for large diameter cases like Rigby, etc.

Andrew NOLA

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Messages
467
Reaction score
884
Location
New Orleans, La USA
Media
17
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Pearl River County Rednecks
Hunted
USA, South Africa
I was looking for a solution for loading blocks for 416 Rigby and 475 Turnbull and 50–110, all large diameter cases

I found mintWorxs tools on the web and just got the loading blocks that I ordered from them. All I did when I ordered them is put a note in on the order that I wanted one for win mags, one for 416 Rigby and one for 50–110. They figured it out.

They’re 3-D printed, pre-numbered and fit the cases great and they’re deep enough so that the cases won’t fall over. I ordered three and they are very reasonably priced.

When I run into a piece of gear that works, I will sometimes post about it so it might shortcut other people’s journeys

The owner actually sent me a handwritten note on the invoice asking me to let him know how they worked out

Nice young fellow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0062.jpeg
    IMG_0062.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 80
I've made my own from some old 21/2 inch oak I salvaged from old upright piano.
Works great and looks great too!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,065
Members
169,694
Latest member
ShastaBooz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top