Kimber Caprivi 84M Scope Bases?

Rattler1

AH member
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
24
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Member of
NRA, Miami Rifle and Pistol Club, Ducks Unlimited.
Hunted
United States lower 48 and AK, and Canada
Recently acquired a Kimber Caprivi 375 H&H. Will use Warne Maxima QD rings in 30mm for Gen2 VX6 HD 1x6x24. Are the bases same as Model 700? Warne website has M902/876M Remington 700 Matte steel. Kimber is not listed in the firearms these fit. Help please!
 
Did the smart thing and reached out to Warne will see what they come back with.
 
Have you looked into Talley Mounts? They make mounts specifically for the 8400 action. They even have extended versions for shorter scope tubes. I have been trying to get a Caprivi and was going to get these mounts. Very clean install.

 
abslaes, thanks for the link. I am just back from a few days traveling visiting our daughter at college. The Talley's are definitely an option looking at them now. Need to look at best option for the VX6 HD 1x6x24 and get eye relief where I want it. Don't need any more scar tissue over my right eye from scope bites!! Have had a few dingers from 300 and 338 Win Mags on sheep and griz hunts AK in the heat of the moment. 375 needs a little more attention to detail. Appreciate the response!
 
Highly recommend Talleys. For best fit for your scope and rifle combo, just call them. They are very helpful and will get you the correct set up you need.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,358
Messages
1,574,094
Members
169,900
Latest member
JereCherry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top