Interarms mark x 30-06 iron sights

AHughes

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Ducks unlimited
I'm trying to find and install some iron sights on an interarms mark x 30-06 and I'm having troubles finding a rear sight , I'm looking for a shallow v express style and the front I'm going banded ramped which I can get but the rear I'm having troubles running down,,, anyone have any suggestions??? I hate making a post looking for a sight I'm just not having any luck thanks for any info or leads

Are you looking for a single fixed rear blade or with folders like on the Whitworth models?

They can sometimes be found on Ebay or Gunbroker. I once got a set from Brownells even. Some of the other gun parts houses might have something too, and check with SARCO.

Thank u I'll check around a bit more but I'd like to stay with a single blade the folders seem to always get in the way flipping up or down unwanted on my cz550 i have,,, I've been thinking about glueing those down or getting rid of them all together

Are you looking for a single fixed rear blade or with folders like on the Whitworth models?

They can sometimes be found on Ebay or Gunbroker. I once got a set from Brownells even. Some of the other gun parts houses might have something too, and check with SARCO.
Sarco was a good find as well , thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you