Hello from Washington State

Good to see another Washingtonian here, I'm planning my first safari too, this is a great site for sure.
 
Welcome!
You're in a good spot to go to southern Africa.
I did a straight flight from Sea-Tac to Frankfurt (after a few hours form AK). And there's plenty of flights from Frankfurt to either Namibia or RSA.
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,036
Members
170,507
Latest member
LucretiaMe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top