Hello from Pennsylvania

trigger creep

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
144
Media
4
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
USA
Hi I am new here. I've joined this site to increase my knowledge of Africa as I'm 12 years old and my dream is to go on a safari to Africa. I've read alot about Africa from the like of P.H Capstick, and J.A Hunter. This looks to be an informative site and I'm glad to be here.:bighello:
 
Hi Christian,

Welcome to this forum. I'm glad to see you have such a keen interest in hunting Africa so early on. I have no doubt that you will at some point in the not so distant future be hunting in Africa and enjoying your own adventure.

Good hunting!
 
Hi Christian,

Welcome to this forum. I'm glad to see you have such a keen interest in hunting Africa so early on. I have no doubt that you will at some point in the not so distant future be hunting in Africa and enjoying your own adventure.

Good hunting!
Thanks.:)
 
Welcome to the site Christian. It never hurts to get a early start in looking and learning about Africa. You have come to the right place!
 
Welcome young man from a fellow Pennsylvanian. If there is anything I can do to help your search for knowledge of Africa please feel free to ask. I am by no means an expert but have some knowledge to share.

Cheers
 
Welcome young man from a fellow Pennsylvanian. If there is anything I can do to help your search for knowledge of Africa please feel free to ask. I am by no means an expert but have some knowledge to share.

Cheers
Thank you.:)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,652
Members
170,615
Latest member
HannahDadd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top