Hello from O-H!

Thank you all for the warm reception! Now I have a lot of research to do for my next hunt, trophy, and hopefully my new gear and firearms!
 
Wanted to introduce myself. I went to South Africa Limpopo late 2023 on a hunt I won at a banquet dinner. I planned on it being a once in a lifetime trip. Once I arrived and started my hunt I realized I that I had to comeback. Ended up getting an Impala (came with the hunt) added on a Blesbuk, Baboon, warthog, and ostrich.
Besides my new found love of Africa hunting/safaris, I hunt whitetail, turkey, waterfowl, upland, small game, predator, varmints. Most of my hunting is in Ohio, but I have also hunted KS, NE, PA, NY.
Glad to be a part of this forum! Hope I can learn from you more experienced Safari hunters!

View attachment 658552
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,319
Messages
1,572,858
Members
169,631
Latest member
ONJKassie
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top