Hello from Michigan

Welcome, we may have enough Michigan members to host a big bore shoot next year
That would be a lot of fun. Maybe sometime in mid may when it is nice out but before kids head home for summer vacation and all the weekends get booked up. I am waiting to get my .375 H&H back from Matrix. I think I was the last upgrade he accepted. But I should have it by May. I’d love to shoot a .416 Rigby if anyone has one to bring. I’ve been thinking about getting one but now have a few irons in the fire for future custom builds. A guy buys one Mauser action and all of a sudden needs one of every caliber. Thanks Altitude Sickness for feeding the addiction.
 
Welcome to the forum.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:......A Food Thread.....Interesting...

Such a OP could possibly create more threads than Politics. :cool:

At least the threads even the not so good threads would have better taste (pun intended).:LOL:

How about starting the OP with that squirrel pie your grandma made and that smoked sausage.
I think a food thread would make a lot of sense. How would we go about adding a new section? I have a number of recipes I could post.
 
Search box: type in food cooking, recipes and tap Search. Check to insure a food,cooking thread hasn't already been started. If so, just add to it.

If not. Then look for the little box at the the top, label your new post, write your introduction about the post in the comment box, include a recipe or 2, tap Post reply.

I think I got the instructions right
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top