Hello from Alabama

Welcome to a great community and site for information and motivation to hunt Africa.

#1, DO NOT let the long flight deter you. I’ve found that I really like to break up my flights with a 1-2 day layover halfway there. I prefer Dubai, but also love Istanbul. Paris is also a great option. This way, you take 2 shorter flights but also get a nice break in a great destination to enjoy some tourism.

#2. Fly Business Class. It makes the trip significantly more comfortable. If Biz Class is too expensive, try Premium Economy. Much better, more comfortable seat than regular economy.

#3. Stay longer in Africa. If you don’t like air travel, stay longer to maximize your enjoyment of a truly fabulous destination somewhere in Africa.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Im a little late to this thread.. but thought I should chime in and say I know @BKS1 personally.. although its probably been 20+ years since I last saw him.. great guy.. lots of outdoors experience.. and I'd vouch for him on any classifieds transactions (new members tend to get a whole lot of scrutiny for a while)..

Welcome B!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,392
Members
169,554
Latest member
NaomiPohlm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top