Has Delta lost their minds?

@sgt_zim , How about TOR with a VPN and set it to dump everything on closing?
 
Looked at Delta and others for next Safari. Went with Qatar out of Boston to JNB May 12, return June 8 2021. Two tickets total $1697. Can't beat that and the airline is highly rated. Connection to Port elizabeth on AirLink, including redictulous extra bags charges was total $380 for two tickets. Ed
 
Looked at Delta and others for next Safari. Went with Qatar out of Boston to JNB May 12, return June 8 2021. Two tickets total $1697. Can't beat that and the airline is highly rated. Connection to Port elizabeth on AirLink, including redictulous extra bags charges was total $380 for two tickets. Ed
Is Airlink carrying firearms?
 
Yes. Just checked their website again and they will accept firearms as checked baggage BUT you need to advise reservations via phone at least three working days prior to flight.
 
Regarding Qatar, the website does not increase fares after multiple accesses over multiple days. Site also displays other flight dates with varing prices. I shifted our departure by one day and saved almost $800. More than enough for a day of rest in a nice B&B and a few good meals prior to the start our hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,934
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top