G'day from Queensland

Well ........... it was a war in South Africa.........
 
Perhaps best not to mention the war….
Yep, stay with the hunting. However I use it mainly because of the effect it had for the Australian Military in later conflicts. Much to the annoyance of both allies and enemies alike.
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums (belatedly) I think it should be a rule that every kiwi and aussie should have a 303 in the cupboard. I prefer the MLE over the later models though.
 
I see you were here well before me, so G'day anyway. It's good to find Aussies here
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums (belatedly) I think it should be a rule that every kiwi and aussie should have a 303 in the cupboard. I prefer the MLE over the later models though.

I agree and most certainly will not knock your preference.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,767
Members
170,389
Latest member
RickeyJ067
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top