For Sale Swarovski Z6i 1-6X24 Illuminated BRT-i Reticle

Letzhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Swarovski Z6i 1-6X24 with BRT-I illuminated reticle. Scope is in excellent condition with just very faint ring lines. Glass is perfect. This reticle has a dot that is truly daylight bright with multiple settings and has the day and drawn/dusk switch that quickly changes from daylight to cloudy or dawn/dusk conditions. This is addition to the standard variable dot level settings.
Comes with box and papers and the reticle holdover stickers. I actually have a few of these on my rifles. Selling this one as I sold the rifle it was on.
$2000 shipped in the Cont. US only.

IMG_8546.jpeg
IMG_8549.jpeg
IMG_8548.jpeg
IMG_8547.jpeg
IMG_8545.jpeg
IMG_8544.jpeg
IMG_8543.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced to $1900 shipped!

Nothing wrong with your optic at all, but I'd mention that the BRT reticle is the number one choice for the AR and 3-Gun aficianados. You may find the buyer on this venue, but I suspect it would sell far more quickly on forums that cater to that interest group.

Not a ding on your ad, just friendly advice that you may have better luck on forums that cater to ARs for that reticle.

Nothing wrong with your optic at all, but I'd mention that the BRT reticle is the number one choice for the AR and 3-Gun aficianados. You may find the buyer on this venue, but I suspect it would sell far more quickly on forums that cater to that interest group.

Not a ding on your ad, just friendly advice that you may have better luck on forums that cater to ARs for that reticle.

Good point. It’s also relatively inexpensive to have Swarovski change out the reticle if so desired.

Good thought. Although I'm not on any of those forums I will look into them. Thanks

I will offer that when you look through this scope the dot is the focal point for sure. I have this same one on a 375 and a quick ballistic chart is easy to get and not too many lines to clutter the field of view at all. It works more like a German #4 reticle until you need the hold over for plains game shots past 100. It is now listed elsewhere as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.