Flood Damaged Shotgun Restoration

DG Gunsmith

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
144
Reaction score
236
Here are a few before & after photographs o' a restoration I did on a Client's flood damaged Baikal O/U 12 Gauge... The pictures don't convey how bad it really was, before I restored it...

20200220_181349.jpg
20200220_181353.jpg
20200220_181358.jpg
20200220_181413.jpg
20200220_181425.jpg
20200220_181446.jpg
20200220_181457.jpg
20200220_181511.jpg
20200220_181522.jpg
20200220_181605.jpg
DSC08024.JPG
DSC08030.JPG
DSC08031.JPG
DSC08069.JPG
DSC08090.JPG
DSC08099.JPG
DSC08148.JPG
DSC08176.JPG
DSC08177.JPG
DSC08182.JPG
DSC08185.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very field worthy
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,766
Members
169,011
Latest member
JoieC46335
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top