Deepest condolences ...

I learned yesterday that my nephew, Major Tobin Lewis USMC, has been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal posthumously; the ceremony to be held at his squadron sometime in March. This would be for his actions that enabled 20 Marines to survive that crash. His Grandfather, LtCol Henry L. Searle USMC was awarded the Bronze Star twice for his actions in Vietnam. Two men who truly fit the mold of Marine. Heroes doing their duty selflessly.
Still tough for my niece and sister as they deal with this. Looks like my niece plans to move here to Colorado once school is out. I think that's a good plan.
Semper Fi and God bless your entire family.
 
I learned yesterday that my nephew, Major Tobin Lewis USMC, has been awarded the Meritorious Service Medal posthumously; the ceremony to be held at his squadron sometime in March. This would be for his actions that enabled 20 Marines to survive that crash. His Grandfather, LtCol Henry L. Searle USMC was awarded the Bronze Star twice for his actions in Vietnam. Two men who truly fit the mold of Marine. Heroes doing their duty selflessly.
Still tough for my niece and sister as they deal with this. Looks like my niece plans to move here to Colorado once school is out. I think that's a good plan.
So very sorry to hear this. My sincerest condolences to his family and yours.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top