Browning GTS Special

Alexandro Faria

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
324
Reaction score
364
Location
Pretoria
Media
20
Articles
8
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SA wingshooters, GOSA,
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana
So I posted something similar to Shotgunworld and no help, so I'm hoping you lot are a little more clued up (I have no doubt)...

I currently shoot with a 525 sporting, which I love, but I had a look at a GTS special the other day and lets just say I have buyer's remorse :P No palm swell, good length of pull and while others seem to think the engravings are ugly, I love them (the same kind of love I feel for warthogs...).

I need someone in the know to educate me- are the differences between the 525 sporter, the GTS special and the Miroku mk38 that noticeable or is it simply details? I also need someone to tell me I didn't make a mistake buying the sporter and that it's all going to be okay :')
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,389
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top