Broadheads in bowcase

wapiti

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
52
Reaction score
44
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Is it ok to put my broad heads in with my bow in my bow case? I'm flying from Atlanta to Johannesburg on Delta. They will be in their own case inside of my bow case.
 
Can't imagine it would be a problem. Interested to see what people in the know have to say since I will be doing similar in a few weeks
 
That's how I take mine over and never had a problem.
 
Is it ok to put my broad heads in with my bow in my bow case? I'm flying from Atlanta to Johannesburg on Delta. They will be in their own case inside of my bow case.

As others have noted. On that route, go for it.
 
Might seem stupid but after cutting a string (not all the way through) packaging them in a separate hard case placed in the bow case would be what I would do.
 
Yes it is ok, never had a problem.
On your return trip back to the US make sure you wash all blood off of arrows and broadheads. Forrest
 
Yes it is ok, never had a problem.
On your return trip back to the US make sure you wash all blood off of arrows and broadheads. Forrest
exactly importation of biologicals gets bureaucrats bent out of shape
 
Yep they'll be in a hard case inside the bow case. I didn't think about washing the arrows and broad heads off though. Thanks for that info. Seven weeks from tomorrow we'll be in the air on our way to RSA!
 
Hope you have a GREAT adventure , and bloody many arrows.
Wish I was going , but this money thing. maybe 2018. Forrest
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,658
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top