Macduff

Bronze supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
plentifulwealth.com
Member of
SCI, BHA
I found this at an auction last night and couldn't pass it up. The stock looked great and I'm a fan of the end cap.

I'm justifying the purchase because I already had a couple boxes of ammo for it in my stash. How often am I going to see something like this pop up, anyway? Plus, I think I got a pretty solid deal.

It hasn't been shipped, so I haven't gotten to play with it yet. Hopefully I can have a range report on this and a few other new toys next week.

IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_1838.JPG
IMG_1840.JPG

I found this at an auction last night and couldn't pass it up. The stock looked great and I'm a fan of the end cap.

I'm justifying the purchase because I already had a couple boxes of ammo for it in my stash. How often am I going to see something like this pop up, anyway? Plus, I think I got a pretty solid deal.

It hasn't been shipped, so I haven't gotten to play with it yet. Hopefully I can have a range report on this and a few other new toys next week.

View attachment 583262View attachment 583263View attachment 583264
@Macduff
What other excuse do you need.
If you have the ammo no use looking at it, you have to have something to make it go bang apart from a hammer and nail.
@ CoElkHunter had a stash of 25-06 ammo before he had the rifle. He is now the proud owner of a rifle in a real hunting caliber the 25-06.
I'm still waiting for a range report and hunt report so he can sing it's praises. Problem is @CoElkHunter moves at the speed of 1,000 startled gazelles, all dead. He doesn't rush into things. As he says he's American not rushin ( Russian).
Bob

Beautiful wood on that rifle. Looks to have been Cerakoted too. Nice find.

View attachment 583262View attachment 583263View attachment 583264
That's a beauty and one of my FAVORITE calibers. I have 2, a Mark V and a custom pre64 Model 70 in 7mm roy. I like the wood on that better than both of mine. What did that set you back?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairaRatle

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.