5.6x50R brass source USA

Rimshot

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
315
Reaction score
784
Media
5
Anyone know how to source RWS or Prvi brass in the states? Any brand besides garbage S&B?
 
Graf & Sons has RWS periodically and usually more consistently in 5.6x50R than 5.6x50 Mag. Unfortunately, the only other place I've been able to buy it is on message boards and GunBroker.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,572
Latest member
Wiley3490
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top