.458 Win Mag Winchester Model 70 Safari Express For Trade

I haven't seen a pic of the bolt face, is this a push-feed?
I guess it doesn't matter, the only thing I have on your list is a 1911 and the only one I'd part with is a $500 PI clunker that I only bought because it came along with a Kimber .22 top end.

I have a really nice Remington 700 Embellished in .270 and a Boyds pepper laminate, lower end Leopold also.

Last edited:
Yours is a crf. Shows in of your pictures.
Krish
Please post up the pic where it shows this. Not trying to be a PIA here, I just haven't seen it and would like to know what I missed.
And besides, maybe I could trade off my PI clunker!

Please post up the pic where it shows this. Not trying to be a PIA here, I just haven't seen it and would like to know what I missed.
And besides, maybe I could trade off my PI clunker!
IMG_4493.png
IMG_4494.png

So the fact that it has a Mauser style extractor means it's CRF? My Ruger has one, but it was push feed til I had the bolt face milled to let the case slide up under the extractor.

Well everyone. My trade desires have changed a bit. After hearing what I was considering for trades, my dad just passed down his M98 actioned 25-06 Vickery. It was the last rifle barreled and assembled by Vickery before his car accident death. So, don’t need a 25-06 anymore and the necessity of the 270 has lessened.
Also, to add more confusion to the mix, I pulled out all my .458 stuff to add to the trade pile. First pic shows the list and second pic shows the box of what would be included. Third pic shows all the .458 bullets I pulled out to reload for my .458 SOCOM. However, if a couple boxes of the third pic swing your decision to offer up that Blaser or .375 double rifle (a man can dream can’t he?), I am open to discussions.
B996EF7C-1ED7-4EC6-A5C0-26837A2F6951.png
Will spend some time tomorrow figuring out what the total pile of .458 stuff would be worth to come up with a package price (many of you have been asking about that so I will get off my rear end and figure it out).

Attachments

• 9DCBAFDC-C837-4BFB-9F6D-C00FA174D459.jpeg
    9DCBAFDC-C837-4BFB-9F6D-C00FA174D459.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 39
  • A44B081D-89E7-4311-BECC-B1C3B2129952.jpeg
    A44B081D-89E7-4311-BECC-B1C3B2129952.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 39
If a MOD reads this, can you change the title of this thread to for sale or trade?
Well, I looked around and added up what it would cost to replicate this package. The values listed below in the picture are what I could find looking around online. It’d be between $2400-$2500.
For everything listed, I’d do $1600 face to face (willing to drive a reasonable distance from central WI) or $1700 shipped (no Alaska, Hawaii, California or any other state your FFL won’t accept the shipment).
If you are only interested in the rifle, let me know but I would prefer to sell as a package.
3E861CAB-0081-460A-9B33-8ADE107920F4.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northerngos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.