.375 Taylor

Tubby’s Canteen

AH legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
9,298
Location
Nova Scotia canada
Media
53
Good evening gents I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this caliber. I have the chance to purchase a rebarrelled tikka t3x in this caliber. The rifle was originally chambered in .300wm and comes with the original.300 wm barrel as well as a 50mm Leupold firedot. I’m sure I could piece this pack out and recoup my costs if needed. Any information you guys could shed would be greatly appreciated.
 
A friends has one. What I recall of it is a 338 WM case necked up to a 375. It's belted but otherwise similar to the 375 Ruger in that it's short enough to fit in a standard action but has essentially the same ballistics as a 375 H&H.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,411
Members
168,694
Latest member
MatthewHill
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top