Recent content by Sh1kar

  1. Sh1kar

    Classic stalking rifles - today

    Pretty much the same as my .275 and 375 from Ron
  2. Sh1kar

    Planning to build a Rigby Shikari

    500NE double 375 H&H 275 Rigby The classic Africa trio S
  3. Sh1kar

    Classic stalking rifles - today

    If you can find one a Ron Wharton rifle https://www.clguns.com/ronald-wharton-from-rigbys.html Google Bunduki to get his widows phone number. Margarita S
  4. Sh1kar

    Rigby would like to know your caliber preference(s) for a Highland Stalker model without iron sights

    Ron Wharton got there 25 years ago when he made this for me. In .275 ;)
  5. Sh1kar

    Wild Lion Hunt

    Paul Stones. Niassa S
  6. Sh1kar

    The Macnab challenge Carruthers Club style

    These guys will make to measure. They supply the stalkers and ghillies of many Scottish estates https://scottishtweeds.co.uk/
  7. Sh1kar

    African Animal Nicknames

    Rock Hyrax and Crocs And yes, a hippo S
  8. Sh1kar

    African Animal Nicknames

    Dassies Flatdogs River Horse
  9. Sh1kar

    I need a name....

    I had a mate that called his 3" double 12 Mordred the Goose Slayer Always liked that name It may be ultimately derived from Latin Moderātus, meaning "within bounds, observing moderation, moderate" with some influence from Latin mors, "death".
  10. Sh1kar

    First safari - Airline to fly and why?

    BA are appalling now. The last 2 trips to SA and Mozambique via SA the check in for the rifles took 4 hours and 9 people Not again. Next year I will fly Virgin
  11. Sh1kar

    How to see Victoria Falls when traveling with Rifles

    Left mine with Air2000
  12. Sh1kar

    Wanted: Very Easy Cape Buffalo Hunt

    Any idea what the traditional music is in that second vid
  13. Sh1kar

    Free Range Buffalo Hunt in South Africa?

    Paul Stones, Timbavati
  14. Sh1kar

    Snakes sightings on your safaris

    In 28ish safaris (SA, Zambia, Mozambique) of typically 10 days duration, I have seen a snake only twice - a black mamba in Limpopo and a small non poisonous snake weaving through the grass wall of my shower at face height when I was in it! It looked v like a boomslang so I took a video of it to...
 
Top