Recent content by Rickmt

  1. Rickmt

    6.5 PRC AMMO - Barnes 127GR LRX BT - $200 for 5 boxes shipped

    I will buy the ammo via zelle.Please pm me your info
  2. Rickmt

    Ultra Light Arms Model 24 • 280 Ackley

    Very nice. Ideal caliber for Melvin’s rifle. Damn I am tempted. Nice paint too.
  3. Rickmt

    Sable taxidermy ideas

  4. Rickmt

    Sable taxidermy ideas

    G
  5. Rickmt

    Sable taxidermy ideas

    I have a dozen or so wall pedestals and have come to a personal decision not to do any more. You have to mount them with special hangers because they don’t balance and I think a shoulder mount is just as satisfying. I don’t like straight mounts or slight turns . I prefer harder turns with the...
  6. Rickmt

    Leathermans

    I will take the charge plus and super tool 300 .please tell me how you want payment via DM
  7. Rickmt

    5boxes Barnes 30.06 168 grain TTSX (100 rounds)

    I am thinning out my ammo supplies - $200.00 shipped to continental US except California. \
  8. Rickmt

    REPORT: Has Anyone Used Splitting Image Taxidermy?

    I toured the SI facility. Met the owner and from the 200 or so finished heads I saw the work looked very good. I got an estimate for finished taxidermy or dip/pack with shipping. I chose dip and pack because the costs including shipping for finished work were higher than if I did the taxidermy...
  9. Rickmt

    Why does Tikka persist in supplying rifles with plastic magazines?

    they are great magazines that work ….if you want a metal one buy a Sako
  10. Rickmt

    How many are addicted to Africa and need yearly fix?

    Every other year for me. It takes awhile to get over the flights. Next year Botswana with my son
  11. Rickmt

    Arriving at a point in life

    I am trending toward modern 7mm ‘s 7 rem mag , 7 prc , 280 ai . They shoot sub 3/4 inch groups with 150-170 grain loads. I fondle my Dakotas and older winchesters but they don’t get out much. As I’m I am in my 70’s I enjoy lower recoil and 22 inch suppressed barrels. I shoot weekly and smile...
  12. Rickmt

    Small and fast or big and slow?

    I’m in the 7mm Barnes ammo camp for just about everything….and I enjoy Ron Spomer on you tube videos 150 gr TTSX in my 280 ai 160 lrx in my 7 rem mag ( 1 in 8 twist ) 170 grain tsx in my 7prc
  13. Rickmt

    Ammo choice?

    Barnes has 170 grain TTSX which my 7 prc shoots very well
  14. Rickmt

    Superior vs Hendershots Ammo

    Hendershot customer for 30 Plus years !
 
Top