Recent content by Parkerpusher

  1. Parkerpusher

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    TRUTH
  2. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    It's just preference and practice. I like lighter for other rifles, just prefer heavier for this one.
  3. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    The trigger feels great. I prefer this weight (4-4.5) in a 375 so I didn’t try and adjust it down. Some of these MOA triggers do, some don’t. But it was so crisp and clean, it felt much lighter. It’s a good trigger. No need for a timney unless you want to go low with pull weight.
  4. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    agree
  5. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    You’re not wrong here, and I might choose to re bed part of the action. Will see how it shoots first.
  6. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    Cleaned, oiled and assembled. Trigger came set at 4.5 but breaks super clean, decided to leave it as is. The level of filth and packaging grease was terrible. Will see how it shoots (and more importantly FEEDS), another day. Overall a nice little rifle.
  7. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    Instead of sanding out the barrel channel, I just cut a piece of feeler gauge and dropped it down in the recoil lug slot. Fixed the floated barrel issue. .013 did the trick. I might paint the feeler to avoid rust.
  8. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    Bedding is decent. It’s a single lug rifle.
  9. Parkerpusher

    New Member, New M70 Cape Buff Edition

    I drove to “town” yesterday to pick up some supplies for work this coming week. There’s a Cabela’s near that stop so I went in to look. I did not expect to like it so much. I’m not a fan of the engraving but in person it washes out and looks much more discreet than in catalog pictures. I...
  10. Parkerpusher

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    We had an amazing time and made lifelong friends along the way. Thanks to everyone at @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS that was one of the best weeks I've ever had.
  11. Parkerpusher

    Rigby Big Game Lightweight 350 Rigby

    One day when I finally manage to get a Rigby, it will be in .350 Rigby Mag.
  12. Parkerpusher

    Baboon Cull Hunt 2025 US$2,500

    Nice, see you in about a week!
  13. Parkerpusher

    Help with TSA

    SAME
  14. Parkerpusher

    Swarovski NL Pure 10x42

    Man I’d love this to be real. Mine were stolen in March. No thanks, but I’ll take a hot pocket.
 
Top