This print this and tape it to the box. I use the UPS and FedEx hubs.
The UPS and FedEx stores are 3rd party owned and are precluded from shipping ammo and firearms. Of the 4 UPS Stores by me, only one will take the ammo. It's because I know them and the caveat is I show-up with a label...
I might be the odd fellow out, but would love to see and hear both. There's something special about seeing and hearing their history, but also seeing and hearing the new history being added to them.
Might have something to do with one of the other examples in my original post.
That’s despite some warnings pre hunt from yours truly, but more issues continue to arise.
Amazing Rifle and a great way to put it.
I too have a very similar thought process with my Pre-War rifles. When someone hears I’m taking one hunting I normally get some questions. When they hear I’m taking something like a 1908 Westley Richards Drop Lock into the swamps of Mozambique they...
This is my .02 and I STRONGLY disagree with that. This is where I think communication and understanding the clients wishes is key. It’s also where I think the goals of Tracks Across Africa and the Meat Eater videos diverge.
IMO if the PH or Outfitter is/was afraid of the backlash from taking a...
I haven’t hunted with him and aside from a show conversation with him, would agree that’s the vibe I got. My impression was he has an almost idealistic approach to hunting and it’s role in conservation, which I think is great for the right hunter. There are several who know and have hunted with...
To add clarity from what I was told the lion was Day 14 of an 21 day Safari. My take away, was this was many issues leading up to it and this the straw that broke the camel’s back in terms of confidence in the PH and their ability.
Examples I heard from the hunter were passing on game that was...
Seller is great to deal with
Somebody should 100% buy this scope. I have one on my 275 Rigby, a 30-06 and a 300, plus an extra in the safe. If it wasn't for the extra, I'd be buying this
This is a great piece of advice and one I wouldn't have thought about.
I would have thought it to be the opposite - you don't eat your entire meal then complain it wasn't what you ordered or cooked incorrectly.
You might think about making a thread with advice from an outfitter's perspective...
Wait now I'm spit balling more questions since the goal post could once again move...
What if a post prime 8-10+ year old male is observed still with a Pride?
It happens especially with coalitions .... Scarface, Loonkito and Old Ginger all of whom lived into their mid to late teens. Old Ginger...
You're an absolute WEALTH of information and whoever you pick should realize they struck gold in you only being able to pick one. I'm glad I have your cell phone number to bounce questions and ideas off. You've forgotten more than I can learn and offer a VERY unique perspective since Outfitting...
I've said over and over I don't have Morgan's personal side of this story, and mentioned it more than once in my original post, that I only had one side of the story.
I've also said and will say again "Shady" is probably the wrong word choice for this specific example. I've repeatedly said I do...
Good luck with your hunt!
I’m sure you won’t have any issues. Out of curiosity who did you select as an outfitter/PH? You’ve had some awesome hunts and reports, would love to hear how/why you went through the vetting/selection process on this one.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.