Recent content by Konrad.inc

  1. K

    Possible Safari Delay Questions

    We’re definitely not giving up on 2020 yet, in fact we are waiting to make any changes until after April 19th, so we can see if the lockdown in SA will continue or not. I still have hopes that we can go on original dates in May. I appreciate all your feed back, especially those who gave detail...
  2. K

    Possible Safari Delay Questions

    My dad, wife and myself have a plains game safari trip booked for May 3rd through the 20th. As I’m sure you are all aware, this may or may not happen due to Covid-19. If it doesn’t happen, our guide service has offered some other dates this year as well as the option to delay till next year. I’m...
 
Top