Recent content by KCSafari

  1. KCSafari

    458 Lott Now In the Stable

    Beautiful rifle sir!
  2. KCSafari

    New model 70 Claro AAA

    Great. Now I’m thinking of putting express sights on my M70 7x57mm. Thank you for the inspiration haha
  3. KCSafari

    Clip on Thermals

    I have the Leica Calonox. Screws right into my Leica scopes and clips onto my other scopes. Midway has them for sale at some points through the year.
  4. KCSafari

    Dakota Arms .300 Win Mag

    Great choice in rifle and caliber. There is a nice one on GI with a Swarovski Z6i for a great price. Doesn’t have the express sights but comes with beautiful timber. Good luck on your search!
  5. KCSafari

    CZ 600 American High Grade 6.5cm + Zeiss

    Beautiful rifle. You beat me on the auction for it. Congratulations to the buyer. Fantastic wood.
  6. KCSafari

    What Have You Killed with the 7x57

    BRNO ZKK 602 7x57mm 150g Norma ammo
  7. KCSafari

    Dakota 76 .375 H&H

    Beautiful rifle. GLWS
  8. KCSafari

    SOUTH AFRICA: Bandur Safaris

    Congratulations on a successful hunt and a beautiful Cape buffalo. I spent most of my youth holidays on my grandmothers farm right next to Bandur. They must be one of the longest running outfitters in Limpopo and do so much for the community surrounding their farm. Top notch outfitter and...
  9. KCSafari

    For Sale Dakota 76 African chambered in 416 Rigby with Swarovski Z6I 1-6x24mm EE

    Great rifle, caliber, and scope combo.
  10. KCSafari

    For Sale Leica & Vortex glass

    LEICA CALONOX SIGHT For sale is a Leica Calonox Sight. I’ve had it for a few years now and have only used it to look at my dog at night. Everything works great and it comes with box and papers. In like new condition. Price: $1500.00 LEICA RANGEMASTER CRF 1000-R I’ve used this on a few bow...
  11. KCSafari

    375 Dakota brass

    Sent you a PM.
  12. KCSafari

    What four calibres would you choose

    .22 LR 300 Win Mag 375 H&H 404 Jeffery/416 Rigby/458 Lott
  13. KCSafari

    Ordered a Parkwest Arms today!

    Excited to see the end result!
  14. KCSafari

    Rechamber Options - 375 Dakota

    I have a 375 Dakota and it’s my go to rifle. Was lucky to buy the rifle with everything I needed to load ammo for my lifetime. Brass does come available from time to time so pick it up if you can.
  15. KCSafari

    375 Bullets

    Nice grab!
 
Top