Recent content by jpr9954

  1. jpr9954

    on a lighter note...

  2. jpr9954

    on a lighter note...

  3. jpr9954

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

  4. jpr9954

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

  5. jpr9954

    on a lighter note...

  6. jpr9954

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

  7. jpr9954

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

  8. jpr9954

    "Lighter Politics" Humour

    This Halloween scare the hell outta them little beggars
  9. jpr9954

    338-06 Barrel Marking

    I used a Shaw barrel to rebarrel my Savage 111 from .30-06 to .338-06. The barrel was not marked so a local gunsmith laser marked it to "338-06". I had no trouble in 2024 when I took it to South Africa. My ammo was headstamped .338-06 - not that they checked it.
  10. jpr9954

    How Common Are Gastric Issues Post-African Hunt

    Everything in my stool tests came back negative for parasites, salmonella, e. coli, H. Pylori, and C. Dif. I will be doing the breath test for H. Pylori in a couple of weeks. I have to be off of Protonix for a couple of weeks before I can do that test. My PA thinks the breath test is more accurate.
 
Top