Recent content by dlmac

  1. D

    I normally don’t do this

    Adding you to our pray list. It seems we're praying alot now a days. God is always listening.
  2. D

    Permethrin Application

    Is there any reason to take any extra spray with you, if so can you take a bottle of sawyers in your checked bag?
  3. D

    What are your favorite transplanted animal species which have been accepted as "native."

    Well if we're talking two legged (birds) then pheasants, Four legged Oryx.
  4. D

    For trade - One kidney (well used) for airfare

    I don't think the math adds up. The Straits transits about 20% of the global market, right? The pipelines that were in place for years to help with this type of issue transports about 30% of the amount that the Straits. So, why are the prices this high? American airlines said they have no...
  5. D

    To the poors-I salute you!

    You are correct, however, the average US tourist lets them know just how little they have. It truly is a different attitude of being thankful for what you have.
  6. D

    To the poors-I salute you!

    If you are going to be poor, the USA is the best place to be poor. I agree about being richer than 90-95 %. I know not a popular opinion.
  7. D

    The ultimate Elk Cartridge? - Does a Man-Bun make you more sensitive to recoil?

    That is a long reach I think, broadheads kill differently than bullets. Yes, you can do anything you want with your hair. Also, would not every use a ELDX again.
  8. D

    The ultimate Elk Cartridge? - Does a Man-Bun make you more sensitive to recoil?

    You always have a choice and should not be based on the money you paid to hunt or that was the only shot you had. Not referring to you.
  9. D

    What caliber would you bring back from the dead?

    OOPs May bad. guess Door 3 was a bad choice?
  10. D

    What caliber would you bring back from the dead?

    Im going for Door #3, The cartridge length and the taper
  11. D

    What caliber would you bring back from the dead?

    Just like most things on this forum....a lot of them have no point. But is still a classic round and the 300 Win Mag can not do the very heavy for caliber bullets....maybe that is the point? I do like them both and have several...again no point in have more than one caliber. Do not about the...
  12. D

    Want To Buy 8x68s brass

    How many, have a few but need to keep a few.
  13. D

    What caliber would you bring back from the dead?

    I have a 30-378 wby I would be willing let go!
  14. D

    What caliber would you bring back from the dead?

    I have both, but it changes the 300 H&H to something better than the new 300 Win Mag.
  15. D

    What caliber would you bring back from the dead?

    I was looking at the 300 H&H vs the 300 Win Mag. It really comes in as something special when using 230-240 grain bullets...only available from Woodleigh...the 300 H&H.
 
Top