Hi Guys - I'm looking for a Sable hunt - 7 days May 2023 - don't need extra animals - run out of space to hang them ! Don't mind roughing it - don't need Egyptian cotton sheets and a swimming pool - will sleep in the truck if that's what we need to do. After an authentic hunting experience in a...
Hi Guys - I'm looking for a 7 day trip for a Nyala & Caracal - the Caracal I want to take over a call or lamp - no hounds.
Don't mind roughing it - don't need a 5 star Lodge, bone China and a pool etc - will sleep in truck if that's whats we need to do !
Might suit one of the smaller operators...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.