Hi is the offer open to UK residents too?
I lived there for 15 years before moving to east anglia just like norfolk shooter.
i still do drop in from time to time.
Viper flex are the bees knees.
At the time when this was written, I had only heard about them.
however after having used them on CWD etc, I am now a proud owner and believe me are they stable or what.
There are several other bad qualities about them but me being mr positive don’t want to list them all.
Suffice to say that I have just scratched the surface and you readers can get an idea about what kind of people they are.
Good report.
Fine it was an enjoyable experience hunting with Nate and Manish.
However since these guys have written their comments I believe I need to chip in with the other side of the story.
Bad points or cons of hunting with these blokes:
Bad for morale and self esteem. One loses...
Johan is a top bloke.
Soft spoken knowledgeable salt of the earth. I enjoyed my stalk with him immensely.
Johan if you are reading this please know that those hours of walking with you for that elusive impala were immensely enjoyable.
Dear both.
I didn’t want to get too technical.
Yes I concede the point about Aussie and aregntitian being the same.
If you notice, my post was in reply to the “looks” of the Argentine buffalo.
I tried to compare that appearance to that of the currently domesticated buffalo in Asia vs the...
This is the asiatic water buffalo domestic subtype. Contrast this with the asiatic water buffalo wild which most of you must have seen in Australia NT Arnhem land hunts.
The fox is also typical of Indian fox ( not the Indian red fox.
I have had many Indian hunters refuse to hunt buffalo in...
I was studying medicine at the turn of the century when I discovered yahoo search also gave other (African) results for “hunting” than bucks.com, “joe and maccas hog hunt site” etc and the other American websites.
When I saw the number of active PHs I was blown away.
Back then the trophy prices...
Had lots of fun last night.
It was great to have met wonderful gents.
Look forward to many more such get together.
Lots of ideas tossed around last night.
I have written a blog about this.
Posting a link for the same.
Feedback welcome.
http://shikarcamp.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/can-hunting-endangered-species-species.html
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.